Nan is located in the upper north of Thailand Species have established relationships with siblings is a city of Luang Prabang, Laos and Chiang Rung in China.
- Provincial Emblem: Phra That Chae Haeng image on the cattle industry after Supachai Kingdom.
- Flower City: Flower Flower fraction of white (Scientific name: Bauhinia variegata Linn.).
- Provincial tree: tiger is. (Scientific name: Betula alnoides Buch.-Ham.).
- Provincial motto: boat race broadcast Ivory black city. Painting measure Phumin. Territory, orange, gold Phra That Chae Haeng brightly.
- North, east and connect with Laos
- Uttaradit province south contact.
- Contact with the West, Phayao and Phrae provinces.
In addition, Nan has input from countries such as Laos, many with permanent international border crossing Huai Kon - blue District Honor, the new home relief border district, two square and the relief Huay Sa melon Thung Chang district.
Nan province is mostly mountainous terrain, which place in the north - south. Especially along the border in the north and east, the boundary with Laos The Doi Phu Kha district, Pua. Is the highest mountain in the province. What is the height of 1980 meters of flat land is located in the middle of the province. Basin and the various Important water resources of the province is the Nan River. Which has its origins in the north of the province. Then flows down to the Sirikit Dam in Uttaradit province. And meet with the Ping River at Nakhon Sawan is the Chao Phraya River. There are also other important rivers in various fields, including the river channel can trace Wow River Grill River River River Pua Hae so vast an area. Mountainous area filled with complexity.There is also a multi-ethnic population. Since it is a land of diversity, another one of the country.
Weather looks a tropical grassland 3 seasons: Summer and winter rainfall, with the difference of the season, clearly.
- During the summer months from March to April heat to boiling.(Static maximum temperature 44.1 degrees Celsius on 12 April 2502).
- During the rainy season from May to September with rain from the southwest monsoon influence.
- During the winter months from October to February as cold weather. Influenced by northeast monsoon winds. (Statistical lowest temperature 2.7 degrees Celsius on 25 December 2542) .
There are people in Nan province with a sparse number of third countries (about 41 people per square mile), fragmented by geography. Divided into classes, ie.
- Or urban Thais were mostly immigrants from various areas of Chiang Saen and Lanna, a majority of the province.
- Tai Lue (Lue, Thai rooms), most immigrants came from Xishuangbanna and cities. The Mekong River basin. Including voluntary immigrants and immigrants since the war both within the cities themselves Lue. And immigrated to the most modern vegetable store, I put Sang keep you enter the city's check at the Village Chiang Mai If You Want to rate and problems of the city's Yo era Nan and thy Divine Majesty Sumon. There are also immigration from time. Was born revolutionary government of China. Tai Lue populated residential. Scattered by various watershed. Nan province is the most Pua almost every district. Tha Wang Pha district, two square Klang District. And Thung Chang district. I decided to go to the district honor
Tai Lue in Nan province is divided into two groups.
- Lue Xishuangbanna East Coast cities such as fatigue City Mang (live band, Nan River Basin.The Bua Ban Pa Kha Tha Wang Pha district.Sub-district, second row and the top square) close to the dialect spoken in Thai Isan present LAO.
- Lue Xishuangbanna West Coast cities such as Chiang Yu Yong City Crescent City Lab (based on river bar grill The district community Yom.Wang Pha district. Sila River bar Pua Pua laterite diamond district of Huai Kon. District Honor) accent accent who talks like a roe in Lamphun - Chiang Mai
- Tai Puan or LAO weir information settled at home. Wang Pha district. Home and sleep Amืn Puan Wiang Sa.
- TAI trend shy or people migrated from Chiang Tung. Currently, most will be swallowed by urban culture. Both spoken and apparel. But some villages still have respect for the ruler of the Tiger spirit is embarrassing. It turned out that the Times embarrassed. Such as the Ban Nong Muang. Wang Pha district. The House Sub-Yun Wang Pha district Yom. Tai Lue culture is swallowed and not left him shy of TAI.
- Shan, or bent or kidney d dozen residents in the state of Shan Tung and Chiang lived at Thung Chang row. In the current culture is swallowing almost indistinguishable as the Shan. In addition, the higher is the wave of ethnic community known as "Tribe" were Hmong, Mien, Lua or the place, including the Khmu people Eoongeheืoong or Mab Lee. Who live in areas Mae Kha Ning District, Wiang Sa, Nan Province, so people have spoken to many as well. However, most residents speak English accent over the city or Nan
Divided government is divided into 15 District 99 District includes 848 villages.
- Muang Nan In the center of the province. A small town. Not densely populated.
- Charim the East District of the province. Attractions of natural beauty.
- Luang district. Westward Adjacent to Phayao. People are sparse.
- Na Noi district on the south side of the province. Route adjacent to Phrae. There is a major tourist attraction Si Nan National Park. Sao Din Na Noi and.
- Pua economic hub of the Upper District of the province.Attractions of the oldest and is home to the Doi Phu Kha National Park. Areas around the state is mountainous.
- Wang Pha district. The middle of the province. Famous for weaving. Thai Lue village. And ancient temples. Wat Nong Bua is.
- Sa Wiang Sa district, originally called. As a gateway to the province. Doi paradise with waterfalls and the temple of Wat Doi Chai Boon stand
- Thung Chang district. Historic landmarks. Is a major stronghold of the Communist Party of Thailand Chang Buddha is a monumental heroism.
- Chiang Klang district in the north is a small beautiful resort for many tourists.
- Na Mun District, the southern tip of the province. Adjacent to Uttaradit. Freshwater fishing villages. Living above the dam basin Sirikit fishing. And attractions.
- District peace. Small district east of the province. A peace mountain.
- Bo salt The salt ponds and ancient legend, ancient Assumed that the probability that the town of Phu Kha antiquity Present a major tourist attraction. Backpacks, especially the starting point of rafting, Wa.
- Two Square district in the northwest of the province. Adjacent to Phayao. Thai and Lao border checkpoint in the north. Ethnic village called Khamu most hill areas.
- Phu district, just near the town Nan That is the location of the frozen dried
- District Honor. Northern district of Nan province. Dan Thai border with Laos, and his village. A growing source of gold, orange, provinces and watersheds of major rivers. The Nan River.
Consists of a Provincial Administration of the Municipal Subdistrict 1 of the 15 sites, including Nan Provincial Administrative Organization.Muang Nan Muang Nan Municipal Du South. Muang Nan  Municipal Wiang Sa Amphoe Wiang Sa Wiang Klang Municipal Municipal trend Wiang Sa District, Wiang Sa, Pua Pua Municipal Municipal Municipal laterite Pua Chang. Thung Chang district. Municipal Thawangpha.Wang Pha district. Na Noi Na Noi District Municipality Municipality head Ket Klang Na Noi District Municipality. Klang district. Municipal Buddha Khan. Klang district. Nong Daeng District Municipality Municipality Charim Bo Kaew Na Mun Municipal Square, and two top district Administrative Organization, of which 100 of District 83.
Park Forest Arboretum.
Number 7 of the National Park, one of Forest Park and Arboretum, namely 2.
- Doi Phu Kha National Park. Nan's first national park. There is a vast territory of the top four countries, with an area of about 1,704 square kilometers or 1,065,000 rai. District 8 covers the area of the province were Pua Nan Wang Pha district. Thung Chang district. Klang district. Bo salt District peace. District and District Honor Charim includes a variety of plants.Discovered many important plant species such as giant Eenargrong Phukha. That are found only here only. Including early Pink Phukha. This was the only one here as well.
- Si Nan National Park. Coverage in the local Na Na Noi district, Wiang Sa thousands along both sides of the Nan River. Until the end of the Sirikit dam reservoir. An area of 1,024.38 square kilometers or 640,237.50 rai. Interesting sights, including the head of Doi Pha Sing Star Always Shoot Sao Pha Luang rapids fishing village of Pak Din said so.
- Charim Park. In the District Charim. An area of 270,000 rai or 432 square kilometers. Tourism is the dominant activity. The river rafting Wow.
- Cave National Park, Sa-up. Wang Pha district in the area.Klang district. Thung Chang District, Nan Province, two square and Chiang Kham District, Chiang Rai Province with an area of approximately 248.32 square kilometers or 155,200 rai.
- Nanthaburi Park. Wang Pha district coverage area. Muang NanLuang district. Approximate area of 548,125 rai or 877 square kilometers. The area is strategically located at One of the most important in the past. Was under the influence of the Communist Party of Thailand A battle between state officials and Communist terrorists.
- Park Kun place. Forest area covers the south side right-Nan River. In Na Noi District. And Na Mun. Area of 419.2 square kilometers or 262,000 rai.
- Khun Nan National Park. District covers an area of salt With vegetation and interesting wildlife. The area of 248.6 square kilometers or 155,375 rai.
- Tham Pha Tup Forest Park. Shanty houses in the area Pha Pha Muang Sing Nan An area of 528 rai.
- Soak dried Arboretum. Located at Muang Phu Tung express only with the territory adjacent to the Wat Phra That Chae Haeng. An area of 72 rai.
- Arboretum Huai warm water. Is in Tambon Ai Lai Na Wiang Sa area about 400 rai.